1. What does a metal band member/ metal artist like you sing in the shower? I usually don't sing in the shower, but if I would, it would definitely be something by Sinatra.
2. Best music era for you? It's a bit hard for me to settle on one era but I grew up listening to 60s-70s pop music.
3. If you were a song, what would you be and why? Wow, tough one! Maybe "Daydream Believer" by The Monkees. Ha ha!
4. Have you ever played (perhaps your kind of music) at a wedding or a public party? I made my living playing weddings and parties for quite a few years, so that's a definite Yes.
Getting to know your musical side:
1. Can you tell us about when you were just starting to do music? My parents were both musicians and my grandfather was a music teacher, so I've been surrounded by music and instruments as long as I can remember.
2. Who would you most likely to collaborate with? My wish list is long. There are so many wonderful musicians and artists. A collaboration with Pink! would be fun. She's awesome!
3. How did you find about Sire? A friend of mine got himself a V7 1st generation and I got to try it out. It was love at first sight.
4. How did you find Sire guitar fitting in the type of music that you play? Very well. The P7 is not the typical metalbass, but for me and my style of playing it's perfect. I also use the V7 fretless on several songs and really sounds and feels amazing.
5. Where have you performed? What are your favourite and least favourite venues? Do you have any upcoming shows? It's been many wonderful venues and festivals over the years, but playing at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado was a magical experience.
1. What is one message you would give to your followers? Stop following me! Ha ha! Jokes aside, I'm eternally grateful for your support.
2. What is the best advice you’ve been given when it comes to your chosen field? There are no bad genres. Only good songs.
3. If you could change anything about the industry now, what would it be? It's a male dominated industry. I would love to have more female colleagues.
4. Best part of being a musician? Travels, meeting new and old friends all over the globe. Creating noise with my buddies.